Document Reader SDK in Flutter
Documentation for Document Reader SDK in Flutter includes the following sections:
- Installation: System requirements and installation guide.
- Core: Find out the Core framework types and features.
- Scenarios: All available scenarios and Core types they may include.
- Database: How to add, update, and remove the documents database.
- Initialization: How to initialize Document Reader SDK.
- Show scanner: How to start the document scanning process.
- RFID reader: How to open and stop the RFID chip reading controller.
- Custom settings: How to customize the SDK.
- About SDK and license: How to find the SDK and your license information.
- Results: Detailed description of results and guides on getting text and graphic results.
- Enumerations: All the Document Reader SDK enumerations.
- Localization: Customizing the languages.