Document Reader SDK in Xamarin
Documentation for Document Reader SDK in Xamarin includes the following sections:
- Installation: System requirements and installation guide.
- Core: Find out the Core framework types and features.
- Scenarios: All available scenarios and Core types they may include.
- Database: How to add, update, and remove the documents database.
- Initialization: How to initialize Document Reader SDK.
- Show scanner: How to start the document scanning process.
- Recognize image: Recognizing data from an image.
- RFID reader: How to open the RFID chip reading controller.
- Custom settings: How to customize the SDK.
- About SDK and license: How to find your SDK and license information.
- Results: Detailed info about results in Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Android; guides on getting different kinds of text and graphic results.
- Enumerations: All the Document Reader SDK enumerations for Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Android.
- Permissions: The required camera and RFID permissions.
- Localization: Customizing the languages.
- Shrink, obfuscate, and optimize your app: Important notes.