- New face detection algorithm, processing arbitrary face orientations.
- Face thumbnail in responses, cropped and properly aligned.
- Rotation angle in response.
- Face attributes: age (child/adult), emotion (neutral/smile).
- Face ROI in response for face matching for unambiguous results interpretation.
- Face thumbnail in responses.
- Updated algorithms for liveness classification.
- Rejecting faces with occlusions (medicine mask, sunglasses, hat, hands).
- Rejecting art face masks.
- Rejecting faces with closed eyes.
- Updated model for classification.
- WARNING: app validation logic returns 200 instead of 400 http codes. Previously, if you supply bad images, or wrong params, you will get a response with 400 http code. Starting from this version, you will always get 200 result and should check the code property inside the response json-body to get the operation result. All the possible codes are listed here.
- WARNING: all project related libraries changed their names and artifacts names to FaceSDK. Now the project name is consistent across all platforms.
- WARNING: /detect now by default returns only the central face.
- face compare operation renamed to face match operation. This leads to changing model names in clients. /compare endpoint renamed to /match endpoint. Old models and routes are still present via type aliases for backward compatibility.
- Migrate to python 3.8.
- [docker] by default do not spam access log to stdout.
- [docker] sends all app logs to stdout instead of stderr.
- [docker] logs format changed.
- [linux,win] by default stores app logs into daily rotating "logs/app/facesdk-app.log" file.
- HTTPS certs custom path options for all platforms (previously it was only in docker).
- Process logs now support try_id params(beside custom id). Now operations inputs and results are saved under next id
invocation_id = uuid.uuid4().hex if not id else id + '_' + try_id.
- C# client published.
- Logging format unified across all platforms.
- Added ability to store logs into files with daily rotation.
- JSON log formatting (useful for log collectors).