1:N Face Identification Module
The current module lets you create a database with identities providing various search capabilities.
The main module entities are:
- Person. Identity with a name, a set of images and metadata. Metadata is a regular json object, specified by the end app.
- Image. Photo of Person.
- Group. A set of Persons. You can create any number of Groups, add or remove Persons from them at any time. By default, Person doesn't belong to any Group. Each Person can be a member of many Groups.
- Storage. Storage for Images of Person. There can be multiple storages per application.
Please keep in mind the following info:
- During the Person creation, you specify which Storage to use for saving photos. Thus, you can split your photo catalog for further processing or other needs.
- The main property of Storage is uri allowing to use not only the local filesystem, but other remote stuff as well, for example, aws s3 buckets etc. (Currently on the filesystem is supported).
- Each Person can have only one Storage.