Release 3.1 – October 8, 2021
- Added LivenessResponse.guid – the ID of the processing from the liveness service.
- For iOS, added
RegulaCommon – the internal shared library for Regula SDK products.
- For Android, added the possibility to intercept network connections between a server and a client to change HTTP request settings.
- For iOS, fixed copying of
debug-symbols. Only correct ones are copied to the
- For iOS, fixed hold the
LivenessResponse even when an error happens.
hint.fit for Spanish localization to
Coloque su rostro en el óvalo.
- For iOS, changed the camera settings to match
DocumentReader's. The used settings:
- For Android, the FaceCapture detection logic was tweaked for a better and easier photo capture experience.
- Updated the liveness detection models.
- Updated the model with improved performance.