- Fixed the issue where the "Duplicate class found in modules" error occurred when trying to use the Face SDK module.
- Fixed the crash on Android 6.0.
- Fixed the issue where the "Attempt to invoke virtual method 'int java.lang.String.length()'" error occurred in some cases.
- Fixed the issue where a liveness transaction was initiated when the help screen appeared.
- Fixed the issue with the naming conflict between Face SDK and Document Reader SDK.
- Fixed the issue where the "No such protocol" error occurred while using an SSL connection.
- Fixed issue that the custom headers didn't work in some cases
- Added customer headers support into some requests where they were missed.
Updated documentation about the structure of response when using the liveness components Link to help
Fixed the issue where custom headers didn't work in some cases.
- Added support for customer headers in some requests where they were missing.
- Updated the documentation regarding the structure of the response when using the liveness components. See documentation
The following Face SDK component versions comply with this patch:
|ㅤㅤㅤXamarin iOS API||5.1.1386|
|ㅤㅤㅤXamarin iOS Core||5.1.315|
|ㅤㅤㅤXamarin Android API||5.1.2371|
|ㅤㅤㅤXamarin Android Core||5.1.165|
|ㅤㅤㅤReact Native API||5.1.3|
|ㅤㅤㅤReact Native Core||5.1.0|
|ㅤㅤㅤIonic Native API||5.1.3|